Tuesday, December 3, 2013

  Very busy day , no exertion really but mental challenges all day . That doesn't mean I'm mentally challenged , just busy . I'm still trying to eliminate drafts around the house , especially in the master suite area , which besides our bed has a sitting/tv area , my office , and our security monitoring . Our first 4 years here we paid insurance deductibles 5 times for vehicles that were burglarized or vandalized . I upgraded to better surveillance and alarm systems and haven't had any problems since . We've been here 10 years now so I think it has paid for itself . I'm waiting until our son goes back on the road to finish up the living room wall repair . Not real sure what to expect this week , weather-wise . Some forecasters say up to 8 inches of snow , others up to a quarter inch of ice . I would much rather have snow , even a small amount of ice makes travel treacherous . It's going to get cold starting tomorrow and stay that way at least a week . At least I have warm clothes .
  So now it's midnight and I'm tired , sleepy , and stiff in the joints . Good night , follow Christ , and may God bless you all .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .