Friday, December 13, 2013

  Got up about 5 hours ago , just now starting here . Today is our 29th wedding anniversary , but we have no special plans as we are both inclined to stay home for enjoyment . I calculate that by the time my next birthday rolls around , I will have been with her longer than without .
  More snow , atop fresh ice and sleet . The police scanner is going steadily , collisions and slide offs , and it really just began an hour ago . I guess these folks don't remember last week's weather , or didn't learn anything from it . And really , the time to stock up on staple goods is not after the storm starts . For our romantic dinner we had grilled sandwiches , and I had a juicebox of black bean soup . I don't remember the brand , it came from a discount store , but it was good . The snow didn't last long or leave much , but tv atmospheric prognosticators say more is coming overnight . When I was younger it was not too unusual to have snow on the ground continuously from December 'til March . It seemed much more pleasant then than now . Again I bid you all adieu , treat others well , follow Christ's teachings , God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .