Sunday, December 1, 2013

  Just woke up after 4 hours napping in my chair . I had a late breakfast of scrambled eggs with mushrooms and cheese , and toast . Then I was freezing so I covered up and was out not long after . Started this , then fried hamburgers for supper . Our youngest had friends here so I cooked for all . Now , after eating 2 burgers and baked beans , I am just dragging . I wish I could get out of this phase and back into being active . I need to start monitoring my blood pressure again and see if I need adjustment . It's usually lower in the late evening , and tonight is no exception , I am right in the normal range , so I'll check again in the AM . Meanwhile , it has gotten late , and I still have daily maintenance to get done . So , good night , my readers , pleasant dreams and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .