Monday, December 16, 2013

  It warmed up quite nicely today , and a large portion of the snow has melted . The city is working on a water main break by my house , took about 3 hours , in a state highway . They have it repaired at 8PM , now refilling the excavation . At a few minutes after 9 they are done and gone . These guys can get it done day or night , and have earned all the overtime they'll have for this month . And they do it with traffic "hot" so as not to inconvenience too many .
  So enough babble about what's happening in my immediate vicinity , I must lead a truly boring life if this is the best narrative I can come up with . To expand on an item from a previous post , I talked about wanting to solemnize weddings . I intend to offer this service to all adults who request it , regardless of race , color , sexual orientation , or any other characteristics . You must have a license , for a legal union , and I will be happy to perform spiritual or religious ceremonies as long as they are in agreement with the teachings of Christ . I'm sure I will happen across some who for one reason or another I am not comfortable with blessing , I pray for wisdom to deal with this if it occurs . Anyway , I have many friends who are "differently oriented" than most hetero people . If I can help them become as one spirit in God's eyes , that will satisfy me . And not just friends and people I know , but anyone who wishes to participate in the sacrament .
  So , suddenly it's midnite , and I am tired , and I have to make sure my youngest is up at 4AM . Good night , and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .