Monday, December 2, 2013

  A nice day again , to lower our guard for when it snows later in the week . I haven't done much again today . We had our grandson this morning so our daughter could go to the dentist . Sometimes he can be a little hyper but is generally well behaved for a 5 year old . He is also extremely smart , so he is fun to converse with . And he can't be deceived by spelling out words , as he can read and spell , as well as add . He had lunch here before he left for preschool , because he really liked my turkey and stuffing . The kid has good taste , I suppose . I had leftovers myself , turkey sandwiches for lunch and turkey with sides for supper . This is one of those meals that I don't mind reheating , it's just as good the 3rd or 4th time around .
  Well , my blood pressure this morning was perfectly normal still , so in a couple days I'll probably rule that out as a cause of constant fatigue . If I can't resolve it in a few weeks I'll make an appointment with my primary M.D. to see what can be done . Yes , that means I'm cutting you short again tonight . Good night , God be with you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .