Saturday, December 28, 2013

  Not a bad day out today , sunny , high forties , not too breezy . Still eating leftover ham , it's so good I usually don't even put cheese on a sandwich . Wife made pork loin roast for dinner , good stuff considering it's still pork . The weather should turn cold tomorrow , so we'll have chili .
  I had the opportunity to talk to my neighbor this afternoon , he just got to come home last week . He was badly injured a couple months ago in a car accident . He has a long recovery ahead , learning to live with one arm , but he's a positive person and I'm sure he'll succeed . Visited our youngest grandson for a bit , so he could show me his new game characters . He is already quite technology literate at age 5 . Very advanced for his years . So , once again I leave you with only a short post , no excuses , just good night and God bless .


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .