Saturday, December 14, 2013

  Good morning , one and all , even though it's nearly 2PM here . Trying to keep up with everything sometimes just feeds the whirlwind in my mind . I always have dozens of projects and ideas turning in my head , and there are times I can't seem to start anything . I've just settled back into my desk chair after an electronics installation project . I was gone from the keyboard maybe 7 hours . I put in a post to hold a wall mount tv bracket at the corner of my office area . With this I will be able to actively monitor news and weather , and my surveillance system from my desk , or turn it toward my sitting area to watch local channels simultaneously with cable channels .
  Now for something slightly different , that I have been thinking about and researching for a while now . Yesterday , I became an ordained minister in the Universal Life Church , no , I don't need a tax dodge , I just wanted to be able to perform marriages for friends and family . It will be about 3 weeks before I receive my actual credentials , then I can register with the county clerk as a wedding officiant , and legally sign marriage licenses and perform services . You all know I preach a little on here , but I want to be thought of as a minister , not a preacher . This is the first public announcement I have made of this , as this is where I express my faith and my philosophies . I have to guess that a lot of you know that I believe in Jesus Christ and His teachings , and that He is the Son of the One God . I try to apply this to my words and deeds , but freely admit that I am imperfect , a sinner , and an ordinary human being . I don't subscribe to the hate and negativity that many so-called religious folks use to justify their fear of the unfamiliar . We need to be positive in our thoughts and actions , and trust our Lord to lead us in the right direction . Now I'll wish you all a pleasant good night , and may our loving God bless you richly .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .