Saturday, December 7, 2013

  A bright , sunny day here , 16 degrees at noon . The city finally got around to plowing my little street , and did a beautiful job . The business owner next door has plowed his lot , so it will be easier for us to get in and out now . I'm going to shovel some more this afternoon , no matter what my wife says . Shoveled the back walk , except around the stoop where it is packed down . The square nose shovel will take care of that . Have the car warming up for a trip to the store . Now , back from the store , it will take a while to normalize my blood pressure . People who don't know the rules , or understand common courtesy , shouldn't be allowed out of their homes , let alone put in control of a vehicle . And probably 80% of today's truck drivers shouldn't be operating pedal cars , much less calling themselves "professionals" . My wife now says if I can drive without screaming we will go to dinner at our favorite Chinese buffet . I'm all for that , so I'll try my best . I am closing this now so I can shut everything down , I may or may not post again tonight . God bless you all .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .