Monday, December 30, 2013

  Been here for hours , just now starting . Had a good day , got birthday gifts for the two grandkids with year-end birthdays . Saw our oldest grandson at the farm supply store , and again at the Chinese buffet . Our youngest son is leaving this week to a job in Minnesota . We've been trying to make sure he has enough warm clothes to get by . Snow isn't really fun if you have to work in it . The accent alone would drive me buggy . Cause that's what it's all aboot . Watch the movie " Fargo " if you're not sure what I mean . Regardless , I'm sneaking out of here early today , but at least I didn't just play hookey . So be kind , and thoughtful , and generous , and remember that Jesus loves not just you , but everyone . Good day .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .