Tuesday, December 31, 2013

  Hello , everyone . Another bright , brisk winter's day , on this last day of 2013 . I hope that in the New Year to come we can all be healthy , comfortable , and loved . That we can also help heal the sick , provide for the needy , and love one another universally . In what began as a superstition , I think , and has now become tradition , white beans and cornbread to attract prosperity in the coming year . And speaking of prosperity , and God's blessings , he just sent an Angel to visit us , who bought the car we've been trying to sell for a couple of months . Now we can catch up bills , make a couple mortgage payments , and maybe bless someone else with God's bounty . I am writing this with tears of joy in my eyes , and thanking our Lord for his loving generosity . Have faith , trust God , and praise Him daily , for he is great and kind . Now I can save money on car insurance , because the former classmate who services that account treats me very fairly , and he doesn't need a CGI lizard . I can also renew the tag on my old van , which gets poor mileage but is very useful and enjoyable to drive . The car we sold , a 2001 , we bought in March of 2004 , when it had 31,000 miles , and was still under warranty . We put 107,000 miles under it's wheels , and many good memories . It never let us down , or stranded us anywhere , and I only had to change a flat once in that 9 3/4 years . Of course , we still have it's slightly less gaudy and accessorized twin sister , dressed in her housecoat rather than her party dress , but still attractive and functional . And after these holidays I can renew my search for a job . Thank you all for still reading me even though I sometimes shortchange you on content for various real and imaginary reasons . May God bless all of you as he has blessed us , take care , good night .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .