Monday, November 11, 2013

  Today is Veteran's Day , set aside to recognize all the men and women who have served in our armed forces . I would like to extend a heart-felt thank you to all my fellow veterans , living and dead , for their service and sacrifice to defend this great nation . And I pray for an end to all war , and peace for all mankind . If everyone were to follow the teachings of Christ , no one would need to make war on their neighbor , or defend themselves from the warlike . Regardless , thank you to all who have served our country , in peace and war .
  Today is going to be a multipost day , so that I can have this out early , and still accomplish some other things . Meanwhile , contemplate whether spell check is that unsophisticated , or if I'm just making up words . Take care and have a great Veteran's Day . Later .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .