Saturday, November 16, 2013

  Another late start to the day and to logging on here . Yesterday our "unplanned diversion " was a stop for a good meal , and today it was mercy and tattoos . We took some health care hardware to my wife's sister , then went to our older son's GF's house , where she covered up an old tattoo on my wife's chest . Very good work , and it didn't take long . It's about a 45 minute drive each way , and we took my old van for ease of loading the medical equipment . Having not driven much in the last 6 weeks , not at all the first 5 , my right calf and my forearms are at the point of pain . That being said , I am cutting you short once again . I plan to stay in tomorrow , and will try to start earlier and have more to say . I don't post from mobile so when I'm away from my desk I'm not even doing drafts . Again , good night , take care , God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .