Saturday, November 9, 2013

  Another good day , very little discomfort except some mild when I urinate . Had 1 glass of coffee and 2 iced tea , been having about that the last few days , still regular . Had a late lunch at our favorite Chinese buffet  , got my fill of chicken prepared 6 different ways , shrimp 3 ways , and "crab" 3 different ways . After we got home I did some vehicle maintenance and cleaning . This evening I did some re-arranging and cleaning here in our suite , and put the outdoor cushions into the attic for the winter . Our friends came over so he could hand things up to me through the small trap door . Had a nice visit as well , even though not very long . Now our sitting area is much more usable , and I have better access to the shelving .
  This morning , I had large intentions to write about Kampsville some more , but after more exertion than I've had in over a month , I'm bushed . Like a gynecologist after a busy day . So , you know the tune by now , I'm closing this post with another request about your behavior . Be kind to the earth we live in , it's the only one we have . Human-caused climate change is real , we need to be developing renewable energy sources , and conserving our dwindling resources . And while you're at it , treat each other with kindness and understanding . Good night , God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .