Monday, November 18, 2013

  I've got to stop putting this off until late in the evening , when I'm already tired . I just can't seem to find my motivation some days . It's not that I'm not interested in communicating , but that I have a hard time collecting and organizing my subjects . If I am distracted by trivial and everyday things , I have a tough time winding up to write . So , after a 2 hour break , I still don't have anything to say , so I'll just do the obvious advice thing . Look both ways before crossing streets or entering relationships . If you can hear thunder , you can be struck by lightning . Or a car with no muffler . Electricity is our friend , but we don't fool with it without getting to know it well first . Unless you're young , attractive , and feminine , spandex is not flattering . The size of your wiener is less important than the size of your heart . Or your checkbook . He who smelt it , dealt it . Do unto others as you would have done to yourself ! See how I stuck the most important part at the end ? Take care of yourselves and trust in God . Good night .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .