Saturday, November 23, 2013

  Starting this at noon today , a bright chilly fall day . If you've been paying attention to the way this blog is written , you know this is kind of a random posting over the course of the day . I'll be back and forth all day , as I continue my cleaning project . Tonight sometime after 7 or so I'll finally close and publish . This seems to work well for me , and the earlier I start the more out put I have . Creative output , I say at 3:30 , having gotten things moved so I can begin the actual cleaning . Now it's back to work after this short break .  Now at 4:30 I have added a change order to include plaster repair and primer coat . As long as I'm done by Thursday we're in good shape . At 8:30 its been cleaned and the first coat of patch applied , I will continue in the morning with finish plaster , and in the afternoon after it's dry and sanded I'll seal it up with waterproofing primer . I just went out and cleaned the spider webs from my surveillance cameras , it is positively frigid . The thermometers say 19 in front of the house , 23 in the back . The wind makes it absolutely bitter .
  This morning we went with our friends for a smorgasbord breakfast , which was quite good . Amongst the four of us we probably went through 5 pounds of bacon , so we definitely got our money's worth . Saw a couple of our favorite waitresses , were lucky to catch them both on the same day . Just a can of vegetarian lentil soup for supper , and a piece of pecan pie . Physically I have been feeling well except my knees , for several years I have had trouble getting down to work at floor level . The bad part is it doesn't get any less painful even when it's a regular action .
  Here it is , 10 o'clock already , almost time to prepare for bed . Good night , remember to praise the Lord in all things , sleep well and sweet dreams .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .