Thursday, November 14, 2013

  Here I am , back at the word grinder , trying to turn pigshit into bacon . I don't have anything stirring my mind or body up so I just don't know what to say . Let's talk about fearing God , just for the sake of His redemption . If God loves us , and we know he does , why should we fear his wrath ? If we are not going against his Word we should have no reason to fear Him/Her . It is my belief that God indeed loves us , and unless we turn against him there is no necessity of fearing His wrath . If you believe you must fear your creator and protector , you probably aren't following his rules . And if you fear God , how can you truly come to know him ? Let's break this down by my reasoning : God loves you , period . What he expects in return , from you , is love . Not fear but love . God wants you to come to know him as well as he knows you .
  That's today's lesson in religious motivation and what I think about it . Just one more verse in the river's guidebook . Have a pleasant evening , one and all , and may God bless your lives and take away your unwarranted fears . Good night .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .