Thursday, November 7, 2013

  Hello , all , I am back . I didn't have a very good day , pain wise , yesterday . Today was much better , very little discomfort . Got some small things done , ate good twice so far , walked next door for a short visit . Our friends came by for a bit , he is going with me for my next appointment . I haven't driven in 5 weeks , I may not remember how . Joking , of course but it'll be nice to have someone along just in case .
  I still have issues with my energy level , sometimes I can barely keep my eyes open . Hoping to get more energetic and get back into the workforce . Any how , sorry about yesterday's lack of a post , and the brevity of today's . Good night and may God bless you and yours .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .