Monday, November 4, 2013

  Had to take a pain pill this morning , other than that not too bad a day . Had a visit this morning from my oldest sister , who lives in MO , about a 6-8 hour drive . She was on her way to pick up sister # 5 , to accompany her on a trip to Montana to her (sister # 1) younger daughter's . In my teens and twenties I would have considered this an insignificant distance . At my current age I would dread it . After going to MT and back , then bringing her sister back here , she plans to be back home by Saturday . I hope they make their trip safely .
  As for the rest of my day , I showered , dressed in jeans , and had a fairly comfortable afternoon and evening . I cooked supper for my wife and I , our good friends came by for a while , and we had brownies for dessert . Now I'm having some penis pain , too bad it doesn't provide a gain , but I am about to take a pill for bedtime .
  To clarify the timing of this blog , I log on anywhere between 9 or 10 am , and publish and log off around 10 or 11 pm . I know readers are visiting me here , but I don't know how many actually read the posts . Feel free to comment if you have suggestions or criticism . Any way , good evening and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .