Friday, November 1, 2013

  Had the best day so far , the 4 week anniversary of my biopsy/surgery . Mostly pain-free , mostly normal urination , normal BM without prostate pain . Put on jeans and real socks and shoes , even though I didn't leave the house . Felt well enough to do dishes and make cheeseburgers and fries for supper . Had visitors for a short while this afternoon , planning to just relax and chill tonight .
  As I said , 4 weeks today , one more until I can resume sexual activity , 2 until I can lift again . Let's just hope the liver consult doesn't lead to more disability . It's after 10 pm , and I'm still pretty good , so I think I'll retire early tonight , as it seems the better I rest , the better I feel the next day . Once again I take my leave , good evening and be well , and trust God .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .