Tuesday, November 26, 2013

  I have finished the dining room part of my project , and scraped part of the living room . Then I finished cleaning the d.r. and put everything back together . Thanksgiving dinner can now proceed as planned . When that is done I will scrape , patch and paint the west living room wall . I used a can of spray insulating foam on voids under the baseboard , wasn't really satisfied with the application . I need another can to finish up , but this time I will buy Great Stuff and not the store brand , and use it right away . I'm feeling a little more communicative tonight , even though I didn't log on until after 7 . My wife has been baking pies all day , and made chicken cutlets for supper . For dessert I had banana bread and honey butter made a couple days ago . I suppose it might be completing my repairs well before deadline , even with a few minor setbacks . Along with finishing the living room phase of this project , I need to hang Christmas lights .
  As it's now almost midnite , I'm going to say good day , may God smile upon you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .