Sunday, January 5, 2014

  Well , here we go , awaiting another round of winter weather , and deadly cold temperatures . It's been a good while since we've had daytime highs below zero F . It started lightly sleeting here about 9PM , but the air temp is still above freezing . At 11:30 it's coming down heavier but it is still 33 degrees . I will probably be up all night , or most of it , as watching the snow fall from inside a warm house is a favorite activity . Now at 1AM it's light drizzle , appears to be freezing on the parked cars , still about 32 deg. . I am going to log off now , thanks to modern technology I can watch the snow from the comfort of my bed . So , good night , do right , praise God , may He bless you always .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .