Wednesday, January 15, 2014

  OK , I'm trying again to post some sort of content on here , outside influences having greatly diminished my productivity lately . Tonight our older son is here , to catch a ride in the morning to a safety class , and the younger was leaving Minnesota on his way home . The older one and his mother are watching American Idol , I like the first couple weeks because of the stupidity factor . I don't understand how some of these people get the idea that what they have is talent . Are they so spoiled or special that no one can bear to tell them the truth ? Are whole communities completely tone deaf and arrhythmic ? Not sure about the word but if it describes an out-of-rhythm heart , why not a person without proper rhythm ? Have these folks never heard their recorded voice ? Anyway , I know it's not nice to make fun of the handicapped , but when you put yourself out there , in front of millions , you pretty much asked for it . And it truly is amusing . I fall into the category of no musical talent , but I have no delusions as to my abilities . Besides being way too old , I have no desire to impress talentless judges or senseless fans , so you've dodged a bullet on that one .
  In the interest of trying to rest at night , I am logging out now , and wishing you all good night and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .