Sunday, January 26, 2014

  A beautiful day today , around 60 degrees , gusty but not too windy . I got outside this afternoon and got a few things done , enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine . Tonight a low of 9 , tomorrow's high 11 . Strong northwest winds tonight . Glad I took advantage of today's thaw . I bagged up 2 barrels of aluminum cans for recycling , I need to install a crusher at the back of the house to compact them . I have one at the garage but in this seesaw weather it's just not convenient enough for this lazy old fat man .
  The video above is of one of my favorites , from way back when . We've lost a lot of friends along the way , from many causes . Drug abuse is a dark , dark road sometimes .  Anyway , I plan to get some rest soon , so I say again  , hasta la taco , smell ya later , good night and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .