Sunday, January 12, 2014

  Good afternoon , my friends , I am here earlier than I have been recently . I will try to come up with some stories or rants throughout the day , so bear with me . I looked at the temp on the north side of the house , 49 degrees at 4PM . And at 5:30 it is still 45 , with a strong south breeze . That was in the south yard , on the capillary thermometer , the one out front is bimetal . I have a couple remote-read digitals but they don't seem to respond too well lately for unknown reasons . Finally set my garbage at the curb , last Sunday's snow prevented that last week so it's a double load now . And at 11PM it's still 42 out , maybe won't drop much more says the meteorologist .
  Tomorrow I have a fairly busy day planned , job hunt , van sticker , other things that won't come to me just now . I just hope my memory doesn't fail me anywhere important .So , as much as I enjoy keeping this diary/journal/commentary/ reminiscence/blog , I'll tell you all good night and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .