Wednesday, January 29, 2014

     Warmer today than yesterday by several degrees , and also in the house . No matter , I was freezing before I got up from the heated waterbed , and have been chilled all day . I don't feel sickly or weird , just not comfortably warm . This afternoon , I could barely keep my eyes open at the computer , so
I covered up in my recliner but was still cold . I have a heater running under my desk right now , and it's about 70 in here , and I am not yet completely comfortable . I hope I'm not coming down with something , I'm already exhausted . Our friends came by for a short visit , we always enjoy their company . I never feel too tired to visit with welcome guests . Anyway , I'm going to leave you with a simple lesson today , judge not , lest ye be judged . God bless you all , and good night .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .