Tuesday, January 28, 2014

  Well , everyone , I know you're getting tired of my excuses for not posting much of interest . My lack of creativity on some days is annoying to me too . Even more annoying is the fatigue , the constant feeling of having been overworked and under rested . Today isn't too much different from those days , I got our son up at 4:30 , got back up at 6 for a Hardee's monster biscuit , and just stayed up . Now it's after 11 PM , I just started this post , and I've paid for that fast-food sandwich all day , in the form of loud and sulfurous flatulence . Nearly as noxious as egg mcmuffin farts , which are some of the most deadly . Two of those on a road trip and you can make your rear seat passengers vomit before dinnertime . I took the boy back to Nurse Ratched this evening , had to crack a window in the 15 degree weather . So , long story short , I am beat , or as a gynecologist might say , bushed . I am heading to bed very soon , good night , God bless , see ya tomorrow .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .