Tuesday, January 28, 2014

  Hey , ho , here we go , up in here to try some mo . Tired , folks , just tired . Some days are better than others , some streams don't care whence they flow . No codes or hidden meanings here , just spewing words to and fro . What's not right in my mind we might never know . Regardless I think I'll end this just sew .
  And I found that exhausting , that little bit of not-quite-prose , I keep having these episodes where it's an effort to form coherent thoughts . I mean it requires quite an effort , mentally , to sort the ideas and translate them to something you readers can relate to . After sitting here a few hours , surfing my usual humor and political pages , Facebook , and watching late night TV , I am still not close to coming up with an interesting post . So , as the outdoor temp hovers around 10 degrees , and the wind talks to the cloudless sky , I try to crawl out of the depression I find myself immersed in . It is time for bed , and prayer , and rest . Good night , all , be excellent to each other , and God bless .

1 comment:

This is where you comment on my posts .