Monday, January 20, 2014

  As I'm sure you've noticed the paypal "Donate" button on the right sidebar , under the word ministry . This is to help me continue with my feeding of the hungry and clothing of those in need . If you click the yellow button , it takes you to a secure paypal payment site . If you would like to contribute , please do . Until I achieve tax-exempt status , I cannot issue tax deductible receipts . And yes , I have to report and pay taxes on any donations . And , thank you in advance for your generosity , but don't feel guilty if you can't .
  After a few days of fairly good mood and function , I am moving and thinking a little slower today . My urologist's nurse said she would get my Flomax prescription re-started , I hope it arrives soon . Since running out I have a rough time starting a urine flow in the mornings when I first get up . No real difference in the pain  when urinating though , and I'm still waiting for her call . So , no lesson or homilies for the day , just a wish that you all be happy , healthy , and prosper according to God's plan for you . Good evening and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .