Thursday, January 16, 2014

  A pleasant good morning to everyone , and it actually is still morning . I hope you all have been well , and prosper according to your needs . 48 degrees at lunchtime , nice for this time of year . Our youngest made it in early this morning safe and sound . They fled a blizzard in Minnesota , so our weather will be spring-like for him . He worked 10 hours yesterday then drove 13 home . He is the only one on the crew with a driver's license . Not to mention the only one osha and msha certified , and the only one with a transportation worker ID from the TSA .
  Took the older boy back to Nurse Ratched's after he got here from work , a 2 hour round trip , made mostly pleasant by a moon just past full , and light traffic . He goes back to work Monday , a blessing to the purse this time of year . The younger should go back then , too , so it will be quiet here again for a while .
  I've been up since shortly after 8 , to look for our friend's work keyring , which she had misplaced . She found it just as I finished looking here , but I'm still hoping to get my body clock adjusted , so I stayed up . That means I might wrap this up at a reasonable hour , and get to sleep early . Again tonight my wife is watching Idol , so that's good for a little comic relief .
  I try nightly , starting about 9 , to "put everything to bed" so to speak , before time slips into tomorrowland . For some reason , it's always nearly midnight ( it's 10:47 as I type this ) before I get everything taken care of . So , I wish you a good night's rest , and a blessed day tomorrow , in Jesus' name . 'Til tomorrow , hope to see you then .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .