Thursday, January 9, 2014

  Here I am again , hopeful to find a topic of interest today . It's a tad warmer out so maybe my thought processes won't be so viscous this evening . I still have trouble getting up to speed , I blame it on the brain injury seventeen years ago . Most politicians who deny the facts about man-made climate change don't have that excuse . Either they haven't researched it , or they are lying to convince you that being poisoned by dirty energy is cool . We have to change the way we do things , especially making and using energy . More and better alternatives are steadily being found . This is just one area where mankind's worst enemy is man . I am spoiled and lazy , and have no desire to return to stone age technology . But , it's something we need to be working on , for the sake of our descendants . What I mean is working on sustainable and renewable forms of usable energy , not reverting to ancient ways .
  Hey , guess what ? It's not 10PM yet , and I've managed to churn out roughly a third of a page , even if it is just the ramblings of a fat , toothless old man , who has been recycling for over 50 years . This does not mean everything I've done has been environmentally sound , just that I've tried to be more aware than most . And because I'm tired , and the boss here , but mostly because I can , I'll say good night , God bless , and have a wonderful tomorrow .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .