Tuesday, April 29, 2014

   Another Tuesday , have most of my work done by 6 PM . Then , suddenly , without warning , it's 10 PM . I still need to shower and get ready for bed . Today I trimmed my beard down to a fu manchu and a soul patch . While I was doing it I played dress-up and took pictures . From range ruffian to hipster asshole in a few easy stages . Now freshly showered , and most everything but this computer is in bedtime mode , and I hope to be done here soon . For supper my wife made goulash , the first time in literally years . We had salad , ciabatta garlic cheese bread , and I fried the morels from yesterday . Quite the excellent evening meal , even the boys enjoyed it . Their disparate schedules mean having the supper meal at two different times , only difficult if we have something that needs to be served freshly cooked . Like mushrooms . Still worth the trouble , anyway . Dark clouds and lowering skies today , only a little rain though . And now I'll be leaving you , so be good to yourself and others , good night and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .