Sunday, April 6, 2014

  I haven't decided why my pageviews graph looks like a mountain range . It doesn't seem to follow the amount of my output in any meaningful way . I did pretty well most of the day , my youngest son barbecued pork , brats and potatoes , all very good . I did some yard work , and finished an indoor project that improves my living area in the basement . Everything was going quite good , 2 satisfying meals , I made us omelets for brunch this morning . Then about 10 PM I sat in my recliner to fill my pill organizer for the week . I take my baby aspirin , heart medicine , and antidepressant when I first get up , before my coffee . I take my Flomax sometime in the evening after supper , and around 9 PM I take another heart pill , blood pressure pill , and atorvastatin for cholesterol . Because of the way the VA distributes medications , I have to split 3 of these tablets in half , so that's 14 ovoid shaped tablets a week I have to divide . I managed to drop and lose 1 whole pill and half a Lipitor , which is fairly large . When I'm tired , especially , I become rather clumsy at times , which is very frustrating as when I was not too much younger , I was reasonably graceful and physically skilled . I know part of this is due to aging and part is the medicine I take , but that doesn't make it any less disturbing to me . So , now that I have gotten myself under control , completed my game playing for the day , and shut off most of the things that need powered down at bedtime , I am going to surf just a short while , run my daily maintenance , have a snack and get some rest . The youngest starts graveyard shift tomorrow , I thought I might be able to sleep some more , but tomorrow the older son catches his ride ( with his brother-in-law , the oldest daughter's husband ) at 5 , so at least one more day of a 4:30 alarm . Regardless , good night and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .