Thursday, April 24, 2014

   Way behind again , but there's nothing new about that . No progress today , took older son home , folded laundry , that's about it . Right now I'm sitting here , listening to the thunder and the rain against the window . My knees are in misery thanks to the cool and damp . The naproxen doesn't help much , but I take it because the pain isn't enough to justify an opiate pain med , and my other meds preclude most analgesics . I really dread next week when the night-time temps will be in the low 40s . Yes , that's correct , no apostrophe , the number is plural , not possessive . No early alarm for tomorrow , maybe I can sleep through the pre-dawn hours . Anyway , good night , God bless , do good things .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .