Sunday, April 27, 2014

  It's Sunday , I just finished a wonderful home made breakfast , and sent our son on his way to today's Cardinals game . He is treating a female friend who has never bee to the ballpark , hope they don't get rained out . I know it's really early , for me anyway , but I'm just not feeling it . Good day , God bless .

   I'm back momentarily , at almost 9 PM , to relay another wild animal sighting in my back yard . My wife called my attention to the surveillance monitor , to see the fox . Not sure of species as the infrared video is grayscale . Over the past couple months , I have been sometimes putting table scraps out for the feral cats that frequent the 'hood . Last week we saw a raccoon in the back foundation beds , and in the past we've seen deer and coyote . So the actual genuine wildlife are benefiting too , and I hope left over fast food doesn't cause them any illness . 'Cause most of it gives me the squirts . Anyway , I found the sighting of mr. fox was interesting , I hope you do too . So , good day once again , and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .