Sunday, April 20, 2014

   Another blessed beautiful day here on America's middle coast . I didn't get the grass mowed or the mower welded , but I managed a few little things over the course of the day . My wife made the ham from an " eyeball " recipe we've perfected over the past 30 years . Cloves , mustard , pineapple juice and brown sugar are the main components , and it is both sweet and savory . Our 3 youngest were here for dinner , youngest daughter's husband , youngest grandson , older son's SO Nurse Ratched , and a couple of younger son's transient friends . I did get my welding machine out where it can be used , and popped out a few dandelions from the back yard . It's supposed to rain tomorrow , if it does I won't feel so guilty about doing inside projects . I have some roof coating I need to dig out from the closet under the stairs , hoping to refinish my garage roof soon . I also need to clean the condensate drain on my HVAC unit while it is idle between seasons . Maybe it won't rain enough to prevent outdoor activities .
   On this Resurrection Sunday , or Easter as it is commonly called , I have no special lesson or message for the day . Every day we live , we should try to live as Christians , and demonstrate to the world how Jesus teaches us to live . Let's be thankful , and praise him , on every day and not just the holidays . Good evening and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .