Friday, April 18, 2014

   Yes , I am up and well today , fairly stable of mood , rose at a decent hour . Went to dinner with older son and Nurse Ratched , seafood night but I had a double burger and fried mushrooms , I'd been craving for a week or two . They treated , which is always nice , and we bumped into an old friend . Judging by the way my sandwich was dressed , we should invest in tomato futures . One lonely thin slice on a half pound or more beef . It was still an excellent meal , and we look forward to eating there again in the future . Well , I have at least 2 days before the 4:30 alarms begin again , so I'm seizing the opportunity to try to catch up on my rest . Therefore , I wish you all good day , and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .