Monday, April 28, 2014

    So today is passing me by , faster and faster . By midnight time is zipping by at a ridiculous pace , shredding plans for resting . Slept later than intended again , but this seems to make no difference in what time I get to sleep . Days when the alarm goes off at 4:30 AM , and I get back up around 7 , I still have problems falling asleep before 2 or 3 AM . I didn't do much , fixed supper for the boys , the elder got rained out so he was back here by 8:30 . Hamburger Helper and butter beans , on a dreary afternoon . I emptied another 1&1/2" of rain from the gauge today , we probably still aren't up to average for the year . My knees are pretty good today , don't know what has made the difference , there seems to be no correlation between weather and/or medication , and pain .
   A friend gave us a half gallon pail of morel mushrooms , tomorrow I will prep and fry them for me and the boys . My wife doesn't eat them , so the mess will be enough for we 3 . And between now and bed I will keep an eye out for our local vulpine visitor , mr. fox . I didn't put out any garbage for him today , he will have to get by on rabbit , squirrel , and groundhog , of which there also are plenty . But I digress , what I meant to say is good night , and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .