Tuesday, April 22, 2014

   I am here and mostly fair to middlin' , got my welding done so I can mow tomorrow . I have so many projects planned , and so little energy to do them . I'm still trying to get my wake/sleep cycle normalized , the 4:30 alarm doesn't make it easy . One son is on day shift , the other on 12 hour nights . For my birthday this weekend I might just sleep the day away . Haven't done that in a long time .
   I wore my knee braces for a few hours today , they help with walking , uncomfortable for sitting very long . I haven't tried kneeling yet , which is usually extremely painful . I think I will use them tomorrow for my yard work and see if they help . They chafe a little , and leave cool cyborg-like patterns in my flesh when I take them off . Still taking the naproxen on occasion , but it doesn't really help much . I don't know yet what the next phase of treatment will be .
   Good night , friends and neighbors , and may God bless you all .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .