Thursday, April 10, 2014

   Hello and good afternoon ! That exclamation means I am in somewhat a good mood , thanks to some of you . Last month there were enough clicks on my advertisers to earn 29 cents . I am not being sarcastic , this is a real and definite indicator of progress , and I am quite pleased .
  I logged out for a couple hours to take older son home . I had heated up leftovers for supper , and I was the only one who ate , so I took the rest to our friends on our way to get gasoline for the trip . The wind was horrible on the southbound leg , not so bad on the return , at dusk . The boy filled my gas tank on the van , first time it's been filled in months . The gauge doesn't work , so $15 here and $20 there makes it hard to compute the distance to empty . It took 11 gallons , $37 , so I still had nearly a half tank . This afternoon I washed , dried and folded 2 loads of laundry , one of work clothes for the boys and one of ours . Together with heating supper and whatever other little chores I did , I feel I accomplished something . Even though I didn't do anything outdoors on this beautiful day . Tomorrow I'm going to try to repair the broken handle on my older mower , my grass needs mown soon , and everyone who might use them prefers old red to our much newer rear bagger . My good string trimmer is a Stihl FS85 , low hours , used every year , bought new Christmas 1999 . I have a couple others , different bands , that are much newer and more lightly used , but need repaired . Maybe this summer I'll fix them up for gifts or sale .
   Well , it's not terribly late for a change , and I still have a few other things to catch up with , so good night , and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .