Wednesday, April 2, 2014

   I am here , it's that day again , every week like clockwork , or should I say calenderwork  . Kind of damp and gloomy but we didn't get the heavy downpour and hail that the Metro area got . They are calling for serious storms tonight and tomorrow , we shall see . I haven't felt too bad today , surprisingly my knees aren't any worse than normal , in spite of the dampness . Of course , normal is severe pain climbing stairs , and a dull ache in the evenings . I need to get out back and repair my garage roof , when we have a not-too-windy day , and I have someone here to act as safety watch . The deductible on wind damage is $1000 , so I will try to repair it myself for little or nothing .
   So , in spite of all my good intentions , paving the road to Hades , I must tell you all , good night and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .