Wednesday, March 5, 2014

   Not quite 8PM , been up since 10 , haven't gotten anything done at all . Still exhausted , even though I've been sleeping ok . Still hoping to adjust to the point where I can function and produce normally soon . On this Ash Wednesday , I hope you all are repentant of past sins , and striving to be free from sin . We observe Lent , in some faiths , to remind us of the 40 days our Lord Jesus spent wandering in the desert , being tempted by Satan . All of us are tempted by one thing or another on a daily basis , it's a matter of resisting , by the strength of our faith . And if we fail , we can come to Christ and ask for and receive forgiveness . So be the best Christian you can be , and know that faith can work miracles . Good night , my friends , and may God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .