Friday, March 21, 2014

   I got up at 9:30 this AM , just noticed it's after 8 PM . Yesterday we had Domino's pizza for supper , because it was 50% off this week . $20 for 3 of us to eat , I had 2 pieces for lunch today , and still have 1/2 a medium pie left . Today , my wife brought me a Stufz stuffed burger maker . She also brought bleu cheese crumbles , shredded pepper jack , sliced mushrooms , and crisped some bacon . I have to say this thing is a pain in the ass to use , not easy to clean , the meat sticks to the device even when coated with cooking spray . It requires nearly half a pound of meat for each burger , and takes several minutes to assemble each one . As the patties are quite thick , they take a longer time to cook . Given all of that discouragement , my wife says it was the best burger she'd ever had . Hers and my son's were pepper jack and crumbled bacon , he also said his was great . Mine , with bacon , jack , bleu , and mushrooms , was also delicious , if not the absolute best I have had . So here is my somewhat biased review , on a scale of 5 . Cleaning and ease of use : 2 . Quality of finished product : 5 .  Over all , I would give it a 4 , the burgers are worth the minor inconvenience .
   My knees still hurt , I am a little behind on just about everything , and I'm tired . Therefore I wish you all a pleasant evening , and may God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .