Monday, March 24, 2014

   Working on my entertainment system , here in the master suite , aka the basement . It's cold again here , snowing lightly but it's blowing sideways . I'm sure the ground is too warm for it to stick , so it's fun to watch it come down . I've been working on re-cabling and bundling my media devices , to optimize viewing and listening . I've spent around 5 hours on it today , and will probably spend the same tomorrow . When I'm done it shouldn't have to be fooled with for a while . We had spaghetti for supper , with salad and garlic cheese ciabata bread . When I was a kid growing up I wasn't a fan of pasta , because we had it so often to stretch the food budget . To this day I despise tuna casserole , especially made with macaroni . I have grown more tolerant of other pasta dishes as I have aged , as it's not like I can expect the same thing once or maybe twice next week . Tuna casserole is an anomaly , as I enjoy all the ingredients in other dishes , but in that one aggregation I find the combination " distasteful " . In other " news " , my knees have bothered me all day , but haven't done the severe thing , so that's fortunate . They really scream when I have to " get down " to work at floor level , even when I have handholds and lower myself gradually . Still don't have my naproxen yet , really hope it helps . Now that I've stopped work for the day , take care of one another , and may God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .