Thursday, March 6, 2014

   8PM here in blogger land , quiet here in the house . Older son has gone home for the weekend , the younger has gone bowling . I have gone to the toilet , and upstairs a few times , outside for just a few minutes . Made supper and took out some trash , played FarmVille and surfed my usual news and entertainment websites . I lay down last night about 11:30 , around 1 I got up and checked Facebook , because I couldn't sleep . Lay back down around 2 and slept until 4:30 , time to do the wake-up of the older boy . Went back to bed , intending to arise by 9 or so . Finally forced myself to get up before noon , but barely . Since I don't have a schedule tomorrow , I hope to get some rest tonight and be awake by 8 or 9 in the morning . It's taken over 2 hours to produce this small amount of prose , and I don't anticipate any sudden flurry of ambition . God bless you all , and good night .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .