Monday, March 10, 2014

  Here I am at 10PM , just starting to write . I overslept this morning but the younger son covered for me , so everything got done on time . I actually got up earlier today than yesterday , and got a little outdoor work accomplished . I've been trying to use some memory reminders , post-it notes and such . This helps , if I remember to write the notes , or set up object triggers . Phase two of this process is remembering to read the notes , or notice the signals . Then to round out the trifecta , I must be able to translate , then interpret these prompts . My printing and cursive are usually decipherable , but if I'm in a hurry I tend to shorten or abbreviate long ( like more than 4 letters ) words . This sometimes leads to me not being able to make sense of these " helpers ". Sometimes I am quite confused when even I think I'm lucid .
   So , today , whilst I was back and forth between indoors and out , I did write a couple short notes to myself . I can still grasp the meanings at this point , but I am still attempting to get my waking and sleeping periods back into alignment with my desired activities . Now I will wish you a good night , and may God bless your lives .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .