Saturday, March 29, 2014

  And this is a continuation of my just previous post , so that my long-winded prose doesn't get cut off while it's flowing so well . The reason I cut it off short was I can't get the page to scroll , so the last line of the prior post was actually out of sight below the task bar . Then my friend called so I stopped writing and surfing and sharing , and picked them and their laundry up . The washer they purchased used quit , and I haven't gotten to looking at it for them . So they loaded the wash into the machines next door , and came to visit us while the clothes washed . At least their dryer still works , and the visit was a pleasant diversion on a dreary afternoon . We invited them to stay and eat but they wanted to get home and finish the process . We had taco soup , over Fritos , topped with shredded pepper jack and sour cream . A most excellent way to get some bean fiber into your digestive tract .
   Well , dear audience , I know today's massive output doesn't make up for all my shirking . I am just glad that circumstance and an illegal smile and a little bit of hillbilly music combined for a pleasing bit of communication . I had big plans to work a lesson into this day's message , but I'll try to do that tomorrow . For now , be what you wish others to be , they'll maybe learn from your example . Good evening and may God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .