Wednesday, March 12, 2014

   Just after 12 noon , I will be here off and on until tonight . Suddenly Seven !! They say time flies when you don't know what you're doing , here's proof . Not a bad day , 40 outside and windy , so I checked off some housekeeping chores on my to-do list . A Hardee's burger and fries for lunch , my son bought and brought , so I'll be monitoring my output , my friend says the tartar sauce was the culprit at McD's . For supper , leftover pork roast , potatoes , green beans . Still trying to wrestle coherent thoughts out of the mental whirlwind , and remember tasks long enough to make notes . Back and forth some more , unable to retain ideas long enough to idle another tab and get back here . I'm going to again leave you with my standard , but heartfelt , good night and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .