Sunday, March 2, 2014

   Yes , I played hooky . Still don't have anything to say , still making adjustments physical and mental . I'm here now mostly because I used my work here to excuse myself from a visitor . I was thinking earlier I should post something just to show I still intend to post here most days . W hen my guest came I just really wasn't mentally equipped to deal with company . My medication is working much better during the day , but now evening is the part of the mood cycle that used to be late morning into the afternoon . The bottle says take 1&1/2 in the morning for " mood " , I suppose that's less offensive than " anti-asshole " . I just can't seem to construct that sentence in a way that conveys my meaning , and that is one of the " symptoms " that upsets me more and discourages my production . Any way , I was polite to my visitor , told him I had work to do , and here I am . Because besides the BIG one , the Golden Rule , " honesty is the best policy " , is important too , even if no one else cares . We always are at our best when we are honest with ourselves . So that is two (2) guiding principles of Porous Canoe Ministries I have published now , because I'm just trying to organize us in some ways , besides my other topics . So , again I wish you health , prosperity and happiness , may our loving God bless you , and good night .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .