Monday, March 3, 2014

   Hello , everyone , I am here in body if not really in spirit . I went to bed a little past 11 , and was asleep before 12 . I woke up this morning around 6 , so I got up , did a few things on the computer , mostly unimportant OCD stuff . I made myself some breakfast , ate it at my desk . Sometime around 11 , I was having a problem keeping my eyes open , so I went to my recliner . I woke up sometime after 3 , and I am still tired at nearly 9 . I am intending to go to bed early again tonight , and get up at a reasonable hour tomorrow . My wife says my daytime mood has been better , but it's been a while since I slept the afternoon away . At least I haven't had to take a psycho pill in a while . I hope my memory improves soon , it would make this endeavor much easier . Good night now , and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .