Sunday, March 23, 2014

   As I sit here at my desk I am being bombarded by the smell of my favorite cologne , my wife's fried chicken . It has been quite a while since we've had it , and the aroma is sublime .   It was just as good as it smelled , after we ate our oldest daughter and her two girls came over to finish it off . I managed to accomplish a few small things today , changed the front storm door latch to one that unlocks with a key , the original was worn out and no longer secured the door . It is a full-view glass door , and when it's not latched the west wind can catch it , so during routine maintenance we upgraded a little , for a $2 price difference . I did some more cleaning and neatening , which is a therapeutic outlet for my OCD . It's funny ( not funny ha ha , funny strange ) how this little disturbance manifests in different ways , from different triggers . Of course , OCD is all about ordering things to suit ourselves , in a way . Anyway one of my health professionals suggested that if it doesn't interfere with your functionality , it's not really a problem . But I do draw some therapy from creating order from chaos . Now it's past 11 PM , and I need to rest , God bless you all , and good night .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .